Frankfurt supports the WooCommerce plugin and therefore also its complete API. You can find all the details at docs.woothemes.com/wc-apidocs/.
You can find all the files and functions we included for WooCommerce under /vendors/frankfurt/. Specifically, there are the following filter options from within the Frankfurt theme:
This function registers all the important image sizes used by the theme.
This filter contains the standard sizes provided by the theme.
array $default_sizes – This array contains all sizes. Each size here is a self-contained array within $default_sizes, and contains the following values
- integer width – Image width
- integer height – Image height
- boolean crop – Checks, whether an image should be cropped
Frankfurt offers a small, AJAX-filled cart in the meta navigation of the theme. It can be easily manipulated using our APIs.
This pre-filter bypasses the function. With it, the entire function can be bypassed.
- boolean FALSE – This parameter checks, whether the function is being bypassed
- array $args – This array contains all arguments, which are handed over via the parameters of the function.
array $default_args – This array contains all the standard arguments we have specified. These values are:
- string before – The markup before the cart
- string after – The markup after the cart
- string total – The current total price
- string total_before – The markup before total price
- string total_after – The markup after total price
- integer quantity – The number of products in the cart
- string quantity_before – The markup before the quantity
- string quantity_after – The markup after the quantity
This filter is executed, once the arguments from the $args array and the $default_args array have been consolidated. This is the last chance to manipulate the arguments, before the actual function is executed.
- array $args – The consolidated arguments
This is a return filter and is executed, once all important parts of the function are completed.
- string $output – The final HTML of the cart
- array $args – The arguments that were actually used