Permalink B2B Market
This section provides you with answers to frequently asked questions.
You can use the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the page to access information on a particular topic.
Permalink Minimum requirements
- Web space (provided by the web host of your choice)
- Domain, MySQL database
- PHP (version 7.2+ or later)
- MySQL (version 5.6+ or later)/li>
- Apache module mod_rewrite
- SSL certificate
- PHP memory limit > 256 MB (512 MB with WPML)
- WordPress (version 5.0+ or later)
- WooCommerce (current version)
Do I also need German Market in order to ensure the legal security of my B2B online shop?
Yes, B2B Market does not constitute a substitute for German Market. They are two entirely different products in terms of their functions and areas of application.
- Group and sliding-scale prices
- Net prices
- Different general terms and conditions for each customer group
- Customer groups
- Different shipping/payment options for each customer group
- VAT number validation for customer registration processes
These functions are all vital to the operation of a B2B shop. You nevertheless also need German Market in order to make WooCommerce compatible with the German-speaking market.
- Automatic calculation of basic prices
- Legally secure display of prices and VAT
- Solution for invoices and cancellation invoices, consecutive invoice numbers
- Lawyer-approved templates for general terms and conditions, data protection policy, cancellation policy and payment options; interface with providers of legal services such as IT-Recht Kanzlei and Protected Shops
- Multiple integration options in terms of accounting and materials management (Billbee, sevDesk, LexOffice, 1&1 IONOS)
- GDPR checkbox for the confirmation of consent to data storage/transfer
- Legal security when selling to the EU and beyond
- To find out more about the many other features German Market has to offer, please visit https://marketpress.de/german-market-funktionen/