München, the capital of Bavaria is a cosmopolitan city with profile and character. It represents a strong economic development, which is the reason we chose to name our theme after it. München is a WooCommerce ready WordPress theme with a responsive layout, retina ready icons and smart options. Servus, München!
Version: 1.0.3 - Changelog
Release Date: 21.12.2016
Last Update: 27.06.2016
Compatible With: WordPress 4.4+
Plugins / Themes: 9
- Close Changelog
- Expand All
- Collapse All
double cart icon
cart.php woocommerce template (2.6.1) add coupon-code and update-cart button
gruntfile.js – autoprefixer
my-orders.php woocommerce template
styling issue with off-canvas when WooCommerce not active
WooCoomerce price dash container resizing in slider widgets
z-index issue in select box replacement
minor css adjustment
Google Font Uri from SelectOrDie stylesheet
query cookie script integration (if no active woocommerce)
added + adapted woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php template
product description headlines on mobile devices
missing checkbox on Woo -> My Account page, improved checkbox and radio box replacement handling
variations select overlapping image on mobile view
Minor template adjustments acc. to WooCommerce 2.5
partially hidden variations select box
fix for showing hero content if only one item is set (with_grid)
removed versions tag and organize the package
Only the best virtues – for WordPress and WooCommerce
Thorough, down-to-earth, but still very unique and presentable. Our new theme München combines the best bavarian values. The design impresses with elegant simplicity. It’s fully responsive, packed with modern technology, WooCommerce ready out of the box, and therefore ready for an immediate use.
Mobile and versatile
München doesn’t only look good on desktop screens, it’s sophisticated structure also makes it shine on mobile devices. Quality work from Bavaria after all. München comes with various customization options you can use, to make your shop match your products.
Developed with attention to detail
Especially the clever features included in München make it a very efficient theme, that will keep you happy for long time, and grow with your expectations.
Some of the features include a WooCommerce product slider for best-sellers and up-sells, a mini-cart with popup details inside the navigation bar, and an off-canvas area, that contains a specially designed navigation for mobile devices. There is also a nifty hover effect and a thumbnail slider for product pictures.
München will surprise you. It doesn’t only look good, but also has inner beauty.
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Various customization options for colors, logo, social media links, the front page, the shop page, menus, widget and the footer
- A slider that is conveniently created with widgets
- Child theme ready, and therefore easy to customize and extend
- Multilanguage ready with MultilingualPress
- A number of useful little features like the author box, featured products, footer with multiple columns, three menu locations, infinite scrolling and many more.
- The front page is composed of multiple sidebars, which makes it easy to customize and very versatile
- Retina ready
- HTML5 & CSS3
- supports modern web browsers and IE9+
- Developed for WordPress 4.4+ and WooCommerce 2.4.10+
- Future-proofed with WordPress coding standards