You want different prices for different customers and users of your online shop? E.g. for subscribers or wholesaler? Or do you need bulk prices? A lot of our customers have these requirements. Therefore, we completely redeveloped our plugin Plugin Role Based Prices for WooCommerce.
With this plugin you can define roles for certain customer groups and assign special prices to them. For instance, you can reward your regular customers, members, subscribers, cooperation partners, wholesalers, tradesmen or students. Furthermore, you can work with bulk prices and global discounts.
Different price variations or exclusive access to products
Besides, it is possible to restrict the sale of certain products by showing these products only to customers who are eligible to see the product – or if the corresponding product makes sense to the costumer. Give away free trial packs, extras, freebies, etc. – again only to chosen customers. With Role Based Prices for WooCommerce you have endless possibilities. You decide who pays how much for your products at what time.
And the popular plugin for WooCommerce can do a lot more. Here we present the most important functions including several examples:
- Customer groups: Divide your customers into groups and use these groups to offer different prices to different customer groups or to hide products to certain customer groups.
- Product-related group prices: Assign a new price to a product only for a special customer group. In that way you can realize discounts like “As a premium member you only pay $9.99 instead of the regular price”.
- Bulk prices: Define bulk prices for your products and reward customers who buy in large quantities. For instance: “Price $15. Price from 10 pieces $12. Price from 20 pieces $10”.
- Global discounts / price fixing: Offer all products at a discount – either for all customers or just for certain customer groups. Example: “Today every piece $1.99!” or “This week 20% discount for premium members”.
- Hide products / show products: You can control whether a product is hidden or shown for a customer of a special customer group. So you can offer different prices to different customer groups.
- The lowest price wins: If a customer belongs to multiple customer groups with different prices he will get offered the lowest price – no ifs and buts.
WordPress standards ensure safety
Role Based Prices for WooCommerce is based on the user roles of WordPress. That’s why you get high stability and compatibility with other plugins at the same time. Of course, this plugin works hand in hand with WooCommerce German Market to get a legally secure online shop.
Role Based Prices for WooCommerce helps you to offer prices that suit to your customers situation. Promotional special offers in varying degrees are another benefit. Both ensures that your customers will keep your online shop in mind and that your sales will rise.
Do you have any questions about Role Based Prices for WooCommerce or how the plugin works? Feel free to ask your question in a comment.
New Plugin: Slack Connector - Connect WordPress, WooCommerce and Slackby Michael Firnkes
Initially we merely wanted to optimize our own Slack-processes. With automated notifications from our MarkettPress shop, the blog and our forums. The resul ...Read more
WooCommerce Weekly Review #7: Woo vs Magento, shop security and customer confidenceby Michael Firnkes
What is a WooCommerce shop in practice? And how do you protect it against external attacks? This and more in our Weekly Review. WooCommerce vs Magento: ...Read more
WooCommerce Weekly Review #6: Translations, WordCamp Switzerland & avoiding legal warningsby Michael Firnkes
WooCommerce was a hot topic at WordCamp in Switzerland. Progress is being made with the system translations and there are lots of useful new extensions. Th ...Read more
Inpsyde is a WooExperts Gold Partner of WooCommerceby Michael Firnkes
A few weeks ago, Inpsyde GmbH with MarketPress became a certified WooExperts Gold Partner. This is confirmation from WooThemes of our agency’s know-h ...Read more